Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sarah Baldwin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Sarah Baldwin has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 2
I am very disappointed with my experience at Dr. Sarah Baldwin's practice. I am in search of a new dentist because Dr. Sarah Baldwin's office made me feel like they care way more about collecting money than my care. Below are some of my gripes: 1) My mouth is not feeling right after my last visit. My doctor told me to come back if my bite was not feeling right after the visit. I called to schedule a time to come back, and they wanted to charge my insurance company and me for the visit. 2) During my last visit, I told the doctor that a place where they had done some dental work about four months prior was feeling sensitive to cold. I was told just to wait it out. 3) I was diagnosed with six cavities in my eight months visiting Dr. Baldwin's practice. I have only had two cavities before in my entire life, so I am not sure why there is suddenly such an influx. 4) After every visit, I received a bill asking for more money than was projected at the visit. 5) It took the office over three months to settle a claim with the insurance. 6) During one visit, the x-ray machine was not working so they opted just to not take x-rays. 7) I try to schedule early morning visits so I can be on time to work. Once, the dental hygienist was 15 minutes late, meaning my 8am appointment started 15 minutes late. As a result, I was late to work. I will say, one of the doctors (who is no longer there) scared me into flossing every day, so that is why I am giving two stars instead of one!
Dr. Sarah Baldwin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sarah Baldwin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oakland, CA.