Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sawsan A Asfour DDS
Dr. Sawsan A Asfour, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Orland Park, IL, with another office in Worth, IL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Sawsan A Asfour has 2 locations
10607 S Harlem Ave Unit 2
Worth, IL 60482
Book Online Now
Dr. Sawsan A Asfour has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Sawsan A Asfour has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
WORST DENTIST EVER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sawsan A Asfour - Posted on March 14th, 2017
This woman is highly unprofessional and only cares about one thing - your money. She laughed at my pain and didn't treat an abscess and now I need a bone graft because of her. She deserves to lose her practice. She is unethical and seems to have poor knowledge of dentistry. Ive been to multiple specialists who all told me she is a terrible dentist with the work she's done on me. PLEASE avoid her. I am trying to help by writing reviews so people don't have to go through my pain. I've spent nights in the ER because of her mistakes on my teeth. I've been in pain for 1.5 years because of a mistake she refuses to fix. PLEASE avoid. She's the worst dentist or "professional" I've ever been to. Deserves to lose her license asap.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sawsan A Asfour - Posted on December 29th, 2016
She advice me to do two fillings at one time , the fillings ended up connected together which suppose to be not , just to clear things two fillings for two separate tooth , because mistakenly connect them by the filling (the two teeth are next to each other) which one tooth break shortly after that , went back to her another dentist patch up the fillings but I end up with a weak tooth needs a root canal and I don't have the money for it . bottom line I end up with bigger problem she is really bad coctor
Dr. Sawsan A Asfour Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Sawsan A Asfour
Dr. Sawsan Asfour Dr. Sawsan Asfour graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago--College of Dentistry in 1996. Her husband, Shaker, and four kids reside in Homer Glen, IL. She has been practicing dentistry for over 10 years and currently working at three dental offices in Chicago, Burbank, and Orland Park, IL. In 2006 Dr. Asfour opened her newly modernized office in Orland Park. She enjoys visiting schools at advise kids about the importance of dental hygiene. She is enthusiastic about continuing her education with new technology and techniques. As a female dentist in Orland Park and serving Homer Glen and the South West Suburbs, you will feel the compassionate and sensitivity of her touch. If you are interested in maintaining or creating a beautiful, healthy smile, call today or set up an appointment/consultation. Memberships/Affiliations: American Dental Association Illinois State Dental Academy Chicago Dental Society
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sawsan A Asfour is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orland Park, IL.