- 45 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 6 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott L Alperin has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
Dr. Scott L Alperin has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
45 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsALPERIN AND FRIED INC, 5825 Landerbrook Dr Ste 125, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Scott L Alperin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cleveland, OH.