Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott G Asnis has 2 locations
1230 Mamaroneck Ave Ste 204
White Plains, NY 10605
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott G Asnis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Scott G Asnis has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott G Asnis - Posted on July 13th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott G Asnis - Posted on May 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott G Asnis - Posted on April 13th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Asnis's for 5 years now and I've never been happier with my dental care. The office is clean, modern, and inviting and they value my time and needs. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality dentist and staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott G Asnis - Posted on April 4th, 2015
35 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Scott G Asnis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Scott G Asnis's office for more information.
1230 Mamaroneck Ave Ste 204 White Plains, NY : (914) 684-7045
2001 Marcus Ave Ste W90 New Hyde Park, NY : (516) 502-4100
More about Dr. Scott G Asnis
Dr. Scott Asnis graduated from New York University College of Dentistry in 1983. Thereafter, he was granted and completed a general practice residency at the Brooklyn Veterans Administration Hospital in 1984. In addition to practicing in the metropolitan New York area for over 25 years, Dr. Asnis has continued his prestigious education and training as a general and cosmetic dentist by attending hundreds of hours of post-graduate education. Dr. Asnis was honored by being chosen to act as a clinician tester for the world renowned, dental innovator Dr. Gordon Christiansen's "Clinician Report". This is a unique service where dentists worldwide unite their expertise for the sole purpose of testing all types of dental products and 'disseminating' results to colleagues throughout the world. Accordingly, this has allowed Dr. Asnis to stay on the cutting edge of some of the most innovative dental equipment and technology on the market. He is Co-Founder and Director of the New York Dental Forum - an elite Continuing Education Program, and is also an active member of the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Asnis is married with two sons. He and his family currently reside in Lake Success, New York.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott G Asnis is similar to the following 4 Dentists near White Plains, NY.