Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott M Bakos DDS
Dr. Scott M Bakos, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with another office in Fort Myers, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott M Bakos has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Scott M Bakos has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Scott M Bakos has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Scott M Bakos - Posted on January 5th, 2019
Dr. Scott Bakos did a crown replacement for me because I previously had the crown poorly seated by another dentist I had seen for years. I was in danger of losing my whole tooth due to decay. I searched all over town and sought out online reviews for a dentist who would take the time to do a good job. He saved my tooth and did an excellent job in positioning it correctly under my gum line. It was my first experience with him, and I liked that he was meticulous and attentive to detail. It was a big relief to have found him.
Dr. Scott M Bakos Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Scott M Bakos
Dr. Scott Bakos Ready to Get Started with an Appointment? Refer a Friend Join Our E-mail List Dr. Scott Bakos graduated from Case Western Reserve University in 1981. Dr. Bakos has been practicing for over 25 years. He has been in his current location for 25 years. Since he began practicing dentistry, Dr. Bakos has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Scott M Bakos is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Myers, FL.