Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott T Bedichek has the following 1 specialty
- Dental Implants
- Root Surface Debridement
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR)
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
Showing 4 of 4
My son had a procedure done with Dr. Bedicek. His office personal and the overall experience was good. However, approximately 6 months after the procedure was done, we received a bill from pathology for over $200.00. The staff never checked to see if our insurance would cover the pathology and sent it to the pathologist without checking insurance covereage. Now we are stuck with having to pay for a cost that was never discussed with us. All we were told was that this was the best pathologist in the area and that was who Dr. Bedicek chose to use. When we asked Dr. Bedicek and his staff to write an appeal to our insurance company, we were told they would write the appeal. To date, 6 months later, nothing has been done. We are now being told we are being turned over to collections and have been forced to pay the bill. It is good practice in any physician's practice, to look out for the patient and make sure they have a clear understanding of any possible expenses. This office fell very short in compassion for their patient!
Dr. Scott T Bedichek accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElise Woody Dds, 3516 Golden Triangle Blvd Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Scott T Bedichek is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.