- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott C Clayhold
Dr. Scott C Clayhold is a doctor primarily located in Issaquah, WA. Their specialties include General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. Scott C Clayhold has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Scott C Clayhold has the following 9 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Bone Transplantation
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
Dr. Scott C Clayhold Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Scott C Clayhold
The dental practice team at Dr. Scott Clayhold is proud to provide you with expert consultation and treatment. Dr.Â Scott Clayhold DDS Dr. Scott Clayhold feels blessed to have been raised in a unique and diverse background. Although a New Zealander, Scott was raised in the Bellevue/Eastgate area. He currently holds both US and New Zealand citizenship. During Scott's last year at Sammamish High School, his family moved back to New Zealand, where he completed an honors degree and both his medical and dental training. Thereafter, Scott returned to the United States, married a Kirkland girl, and moved to Chicago. While in Chicago he completed an anesthesia internship as well as survived his internship and residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Illinois Chicago/University of Chicago. Following his training in Chicago, Scott accepted a position in Spokane, where he worked for two years. Missing family as well as the west side of the mountains, Scott's family made the decision to move West and start a new practice... back in the place they love most. Although trained in the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at one of the country's finest programs, Scott's interest is dentoalveolar surgery with a particular passion for implants and all its partnered bone graft, distraction osteogenesis and periodontal plastic procedures. Scott attributes his survival in school and residency to his very patient and loving wife, Anna Marie. Their children, Cody, Kallysta, Cassie, and Kayda are their pride and joy. During his spare time, Scott likes a variety of activities including skiing, scuba diving, water sports, travel, and spending time in the outdoors fishing and hiking.