Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott L Rice has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Scott L Rice has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 18
I have had a great experience this Wednesday when having my dental appointment with Dr. Taylor Rice. I have been bothered by back end gum/teeth sensitivity and pain/sore feeling for a while. After a thorough X-Ray on Monday, Dr. Rice gave me the appropriate suggestion, and I was very well treated during the entire 4 hour appointment. I would take my family members to see them later, and would recommend my friends to their office, too.
I have been a patient of Dr. Rice and his staff for about ten years. My dental care has always been exceptional. Yet since the practice moved to the new office it has changed. My appointments have been cancelled for other patients who are viewed as a higher priority. The price for the dental services has also increased to the point that I will no longer be able to be a patient. Overall the dental staff and Dr. Rice are fantastic yet the front office changes are not the same.
Dr. Rice is very nice but I don't know yet how my result is going to be...I have spent close to 20,000 on my teeth with him and it has been 2 years now I still haven't done yet. They recently want to charge another 1,800 more because they want to try another method:( I am not happy with this extra charge and the result as of right now. I am broke!!!!! I will write a full report and have my pictures for all to see when I am done!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRice Dentistry, 15785 Laguna Canyon Rd Ste 200, Irvine, CA
Dr. Scott L Rice is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Irvine, CA.