Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott W Grant has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 7
I was a new patient never seen or been to the office before, heard such great things from a family friend that worked with Dr. Grant & his team. I was currently at a different dentist office when I called Dr. Grant because I unexpedtly came across a tooth ache that was a infected wisdom tooth. Gave there office a call and I was in there office Monday morning at 830 Am, after leaving a message Sunday night around 10 Pm, they took out all 4 wisdom teeth, there staff was great, everything went peefect. We couldn't be more thrilled to now have Dr. Grant and his team be our new dentist! They showed the upmost respect to a patient they had never seen before and took care of the problem right there! So happy we made the change to Dr. Grant & his team!
Dr. Scott W Grant accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScott W Grant Dmd, 2275 S Eagle Rd Ste 140, Meridian, ID
Dr. Scott W Grant is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Meridian, ID.