- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean M Cerone
Dr. Sean M Cerone is a doctor primarily located in Southlake, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Sean M Cerone has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sean M Cerone has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Sean M Cerone Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sean M Cerone
Sean M. Cerone, D.D.S. Dr. Cerone graduated from Creighton University School of Dentistry in Omaha, Nebraska. Dr. Cerone attended Creighton as an undergraduate and went on to graduate from their School of Dentistry, with honors. Dr. Cerone is originally from Omaha, but has lived in Texas since 1995. While in dental school, Dr. Cerone spent seven weeks in the Dominican Republic providing dental services to rural populations. Dr. Cerone still volunteers his time and services through the St. Francis Outreach Program, the JPS Childrens' Dental Clinic in Hurst and the Texas Dentists for Healthy Smiles program sponsored by the Texas Dental Association, and the Fort Worth chapter of the give kids a smile program. Dr. Cerone has been in practice in Southlake, Texas, since 1996. He is actively involved in the community, formerly serving on the Southlake Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and acting as chairman of the Southlake Stampede. Dr. Cerone is currently a facilitator for the Colleyville Youth Leadership Program. Continuing education is an important part of staying current in the dental profession, and Dr. Cerone participates in many courses throughout the year. He routinely attends the NE Tarrant Study Club at Baylor Grapevine Hospital, the DDS Study Club, which brings in many well known national dental researchers and speakers, and the JPS Study Club, which focuses on dental implants. Dr. Cerone is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Dental Association, the Texas Dental Association and the Fort Worth District Dental Society. Dr. Cerone lives in Grapevine with his wife, Christine, who is a pharmacist at Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine. He has two daughters. Cecilia who is four and Natalie who is two. His hobbies include skiing, exercise and travel.