- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean K Cochran
Dr. Sean K Cochran is a doctor primarily located in Dacula, GA, with other offices in Roswell, GA and Lilburn, GA( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Sean K Cochran has 5 locations
Dr. Sean K Cochran has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sean K Cochran has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sean K Cochran Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sean K Cochran
Sean K. Cochran,Â DMD Dr. Cochran isÂ also a graduate of the Medical College of GeorgiaÂ withÂ almost 15Â years expereinceÂ in Childrens dentistry and is certifiedÂ to administerÂ Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)Â for safe and comfortable children's care.Â Â Jena L. Payne, RDH, CDA, CPT, MAADH, CPDAÂ - Clinic Coordinator Jena is a graduate of Gainesville College & Lanier Technical College and a board certified Registered Dental Hygienist with multiple degrees in Dental Hygiene, Dental Assisting & is also a certified phlebotomist. Jena brings 20 years ofÂ clinical experience as an assistant &Â aÂ hygienist to CFDC. Â Beth Smith, EDDA,Â CPT