- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sean W Cullinan II has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sean W Cullinan II has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sean W Cullinan II Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sean W Cullinan II
Sean W Cullinan, DMD Dr. Sean Cullinan assumed ownership of the Family Dental Center in 2008. He is a 2006 graduate of Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine, in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. His philosophy of care is to provide high quality dentistry, incorporating the latest dental technologies, in a friendly and comfortable environment. Dr. Cullinan has taken advanced continuing education courses in cosmetic dentistry (porcelain veneers, porcelain inlays/onlays, all ceramic crowns), orthodontics (Invisalign certified), and endodontics. He grew up in Glenview and is a graduate of Loyola Academy. Continuing his Jesuit education experience, Dr. Cullinan completed his bachelor's degree at College of the Holy Cross, in Worcester, MA. As part of a medical team composed of physicians, dentists, optometrists and nurses from around the country, Dr. Cullinan participates in annual medical mission trips to third world countries. Recently, he traveled to Bonteheuwel, South Africa, treating the medical and dental needs of hundreds of impoverished people there. Outside of dentistry, he enjoys playing hockey, fishing, reading, and watching the Blackhawks. The highlight of 2010 for Dr. Cullinan was his wedding in Buenos Aires, Argentina! He is dedicated to his profession and hopes to help you with your dental needs. Dr. Cullinan is a member of the American Dental Association, the Illinois State Dental Society, the Chicago Dental Society, The Arcolian Dental Society, and the Academy of General Dentistry.