- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean M Anderson DDS
Dr. Sean M Anderson, DDS is a doctor primarily located in San Ramon, CA. They speak English.
Dr. Sean M Anderson has the following
Dr. Sean M Anderson has the following 0 expertise
Dr. Sean M Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Sean M Anderson
Dr. Sean Anderson, a premier cosmetic dentist, is a graduate of the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. Dr. Anderson’s cosmetic expertise is built on the most healthy and functional neuromuscular aspects in dentistry. His office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology including office bleaching, laser treatment, electric hand-pieces, and digital radiography. The professional dentistry team he put together provides clinical excellence, a true reflection of Dr. Anderson's leadership. His dedication to each patient clearly shows in the many patients who now are long-standing friends. He earned his Bachelor's Degree in 1990 and in 1994, his D.D.S. from the College of Dentistry at the University of Iowa. He has practiced dentistry in Northern California since 1995. Growing up in Iowa and playing college football echoes in his life commitment to community. He coaches youth football and donates his time and dentistry to various charities and just causes, such as Battered Women's Organizations. His hobbies are golf, custom motorcycles, and working out to stay in shape. He and his wife have one daughter. Dr. Anderson is a member of the California Dental Association, Contra Costa Dental Society, American Dental Association, and American Academy of General Dentistry. 925.269.2700