3.9

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Sergey Korol?

I don't like this dentist

Before I went there I have filling on my tooth and had an X-ray previously from a different dentist, before I went with korol my old filling is there for almost 5 years when I had and X-ray .When I went with korol he told me I need a filling one on my back tooth 2 in front left tooth. Korol do the filling on the back of my tooth more a month later I went back with him to do the filling on the two front left tooth. After I have filling on my front tooth it become too sensitive I can't drink cold water. A month after I had filling with korol I decided to go back to my old dentist and she was so surprised she didn't see any new filling on my tooth she told me I have that filling before it shows on my previous X-ray on her record. She told me to go back again to Korol because according to their protocol they are not allowed to touch my tooth because I was paid already with korol. To my surprise it's only three months pass I lost my filling and the new ones on my front tooth is only one month I don't have filling , not like with the other dentist It last for so many years. And I don't like their billing system they are not accurate on their bills. After you paid they told you you still owe them some money. I won't come back in that clinic.

Say cheese

I liked Dr. Korols' office, employees, and care provided very much

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Sergey Korol is similar to the following 0 Dentists near West Palm Beach, FL.

Dr. Sergey Korol Is this you?