Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seza T Barsamian has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 9
I love the staff and Dr. Barsamian. Everyone is very professional, friendly and very welcoming. I've brought my 7 year old daughter here and she loved it as well. They are great with kids and made her feel at ease. Office is clean and no wait time. Very organaized. I will recommend all my family and friends to this practice without even thinking twice about it.
I really wish I could give her a zero star. This dentist needs to evaluate her dental skills. After just one visit, she drilled through my nerves and gave me 2 root canals. (I didn't have a root canel to begin with!). I went in for a simple cleaning but she convinced me to remove my metal filling to the resin. I believed her and ended up with 2 root canals!!! Then she could not perform a root canel treatment since she is not a competent dentist. She has to refer you to someone else to do it. I blamed myself for going to this dentist without doing my research. When she told me she has been practicing for a whole, she refers to her Armenia foreign experience. I'm writing this review because I do not want anyone else to have to go through my horrible experience.
Dr. Seza T Barsamian accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarry A Strohmyer Dds, 4022 Katella Ave Ste 206, Los Alamitos, CA
Dr. Seza T Barsamian is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Los Alamitos, CA.