Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shahriar A Rassoulian
Dr. Shahriar A Rassoulian, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA, with another office in Aliso Viejo, CA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Shahriar A Rassoulian has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Shahriar A Rassoulian
Dr. Shahriar A. Rassoulian received his bachelors degree from the University of Massachusetts and completed his dental education at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts. Upon completion of dental school Dr. Rassoulian moved to California and completed a one year General Residency Program at the Veteran's Affaire Medical Center in Long Beach, California. After completion of his residency he stayed on as a staff dentist at the VA for close to two years where his duties included patient care and supervision of general residents. Dr. Rassoulian developed a passion for the field of endodontics early on in his dental school training and pursued that interest by completing a two year endodontic residency program at the Veteran's Affaire Medical Center in Long Beach, which included conventional, microscopic as well as surgical root canal treatment. This additional training is instrumental in gaining further insight and skill in diagnosis and treatment of challenging and complicated endodontic cases. These skills have helped Dr. Rassoulian in providing treatment in a competent and caring manner for a diverse patient population.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shahriar A Rassoulian is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mission Viejo, CA.