Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Shannon W Ankenbrandt has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Shannon W Ankenbrandt has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shannon W Ankenbrandt - Posted on November 30th, 2016
Dr Ankenbrandt and her hygenists are great! Caring, gentle, and careful to explain what they are doing. Great experience.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shannon W Ankenbrandt - Posted on June 23rd, 2015
I was seen for several small fillings or so I was told. Three out of five ended up needing a root canal and then of course crowns which did not hold up. I would take the advice of Chris and stay far away from this place. I also had to wait 40 minutes every time I went and the staff seemed always to be talking not so much working.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shannon W Ankenbrandt - Posted on October 11th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shannon W Ankenbrandt - Posted on October 7th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shannon W Ankenbrandt - Posted on July 23rd, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Shannon W Ankenbrandt Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Shannon W Ankenbrandt is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Weldon Spring, MO.