Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shannon Erny
Dr. Shannon Erny, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Shannon Erny has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shannon Erny - Posted on June 29th, 2016
Excellent dentist!! Dr. Erny made me feel so comfortable. She let's you know what she's doing so that you aren't surprised by anything. She talked to me and came up with a recommendation that worked out extremely well for me. I was working on a time sensitive deadline and she worked with me to achieve that deadline goal. The staff are all exceptional as well. I HATED going to the dentist but the people working there and Dr. Erny restored my faith that there are good dentists and that I could have a positive dental experience. I would have no problem at all recommending this office, specifically Dr. Erny, to anyone!!
18 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Shannon Erny Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shannon Erny's office for more information.
2 Village Sq Baltimore, MD : (410) 323-6400
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Shannon Erny is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Baltimore, MD.