Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shaun C Bortel DMD
Dr. Shaun C Bortel, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Harrisburg, PA, with another office in Hershey, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Shaun C Bortel has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Shaun C Bortel has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Shaun C Bortel has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Dr. Shaun C Bortel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Shaun C Bortel
Shaun C. Bortel, D.M.D. Board Certified Shaun Bortel is a native of South Central Pennsylvania. He was raised In Hershey, Pennsylvania; graduating from Hershey High School in 1988. In 1992, he earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from Albright College. Dr. Bortel received his Doctorate in Dental Medicine from Temple University in Philadelphia where he graduated Cum Laude In 1996. He was a resident in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Cincinnati from 1996 to 2000. Dr. Bortel has been with Miller Oral Surgery since 2003. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the The materials posted on this website are for personal, non-commercial use only and may be downloaded only for personal use. Republication, retransmission or reproduction of any images is strictly prohibited. National Dental Board of Anesthesiology. His certifications include Pediatric Cardiac Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shaun C Bortel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Harrisburg, PA.