Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sheikh M Ilyas has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 4
The doctor is heavy handed and rushed. This is not a high touch dentist.He is a high volume dentist that does many diagnostic procedures to increase billing cost. My mouth felt traumatized. The building is in disrepair. Misrepresents credentials. He is not a graduate of NYU dental school. He may have taken continuing education classes there but it is a misrepresentation to say that he is a graduate of their dental school. His office assistant is kind and efficient. Not upscale but seems clean. If you are used to excellent dental care and handling and treatment this is certainly not a good fit. If you are used to more back alley dentistry for poor people who may not have an option this is a great fit.
Dr. Sheikh M Ilyas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew England Dental LLC, 54 Main St Ste F, Danbury, CT
Dr. Sheikh M Ilyas is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Danbury, CT.