Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheila T Birth DDS
Dr. Sheila T Birth, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Burleson, TX and Fort Worth, TX (and 1 other location). She speaks English.
Dr. Sheila T Birth has 4 locations
3060 Sycamore School Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76133
4420 Heritage Trace Pkwy Ste 300
Fort Worth, TX 76244
Book Online Now
Dr. Sheila T Birth has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheila T Birth - Posted on September 14th, 2016
I come from a dental background and would not just go see anyone when it comes to invisalign. I set up several consultations but knew Dr. Birth was the one! She is compassionate and informative. She explains everything she does in a way that is easy to understand. She is prompt and on time, which I appreciate. I highly recommend her. Her office staff will greet you with a smile every time you walk into the office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sheila T Birth - Posted on April 23rd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sheila T Birth Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits Dental Access Plan
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Sheila T Birth
Meet Dr. Sheila Birth Orthodontics is my passion. I believe it's one of the best professions in the world, and I am honored to know that each day I am able to make a difference in someone's life. Every smile is important to me, and I enjoy giving patients a beautiful smile that they can live with for the rest of their lives. Seeing the changes that my patients go through when they achieve a beautiful and functional smile is the reason I became an orthodontist. Education Bachelor's Degree West Texas State University Doctor of Dental Surgery Baylor College of Dentistry Master's Degree in Orthodontics University of Oklahoma Continuing Education Continuing education plays a major role in being a successful orthodontist. With technology always changing and improving, I feel it is important to stay current with the latest advances in orthodontics so that I can offer patients the most effective and efficient treatments possible. Professional Associations American Board of Orthodontics American Dental Association Texas Dental Association Fort Worth District Dental Society American Association of Orthodontists Southwestern Society of Orthodontists Awards and Achievements InvisalignÂ® Premier Elite Provider Top Doctor, Fort Worth Magazine Top Orthodontist, Texas Monthly Reader's Choice Award, Top Orthodontist, Fort Worth Star Telegram People to People Ambassador Outside the Office I have been married to my husband, Jim, since 1978. Along with our children, Brandon and Brett, we enjoy family activities such as traveling, playing golf and tennis, scuba diving, and snow skiing.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sheila T Birth is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.