Is Dr. Shelby Applegate the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shelby Applegate DMD
Dr. Shelby Applegate, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Independence, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Kansas City, MO (and 4 other locations). Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Shelby Applegate has 7 locations
3908 South Noland Road
Independence, MO 64055
3315 Gillham Plaza
Kansas City, MO 64109
8043 Wornall Road Suite 203
Kansas City, MO 64114
1324 East Montclair Street
Springfield, MO 65804
Dr. Shelby Applegate has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Shelby Applegate has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shelby Applegate - Posted on November 3rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shelby Applegate - Posted on August 30th, 2016
I just had my teeth fixed with Dr Applegate. She is very thorough and gentle. I was nervous to see a new dentist when my old one retired. She didn't judge me at all. She reviewed all of my options with me before we got started and her staff was extremely helpful. They offered great payment plan options to help me afford to get my mouth back in order. I can't recommend Dr Applegate enough! Thank you to her and her wonderful team.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shelby Applegate - Posted on July 27th, 2016
Dr. Shelby Applegate Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shelby Applegate's office for more information.
3908 South Noland Road Independence, MO : (816) 461-2273
3315 Gillham Plaza Kansas City, MO : (816) 756-2273
8043 Wornall Road Suite 203 Kansas City, MO : (816) 363-2900
651 East US Highway 24 Independence, MO : (816) 461-0300
9600 East State Route 350 Kansas City, MO : (816) 356-2273
1324 East Montclair Street Springfield, MO : (417) 886-9939
529 East Lewis and Clark Parkway Clarksville, IN : (812) 725-9200
More about Dr. Shelby Applegate
Dr. Shelby Applegate What is your favorite hobby? Photography, gardening, hiking, dancing, and volunteering. What is your favorite part about dentistry? Helping patients improve overall confidence and ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shelby Applegate is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Independence, MO.