Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shelby L Applegate has 2 locations
9600 E State Route 350
Raytown, MO 64133
Book Online Now
Dr. Shelby L Applegate has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Shelby L Applegate has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shelby L Applegate - Posted on November 3rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shelby L Applegate - Posted on August 30th, 2016
I just had my teeth fixed with Dr Applegate. She is very thorough and gentle. I was nervous to see a new dentist when my old one retired. She didn't judge me at all. She reviewed all of my options with me before we got started and her staff was extremely helpful. They offered great payment plan options to help me afford to get my mouth back in order. I can't recommend Dr Applegate enough! Thank you to her and her wonderful team.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shelby L Applegate - Posted on July 27th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Shelby L Applegate Accepts the Following Insurance
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shelby L Applegate is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Independence, MO.