Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shelly K Strohman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Shelly K Strohman has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Shelly K Strohman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Have always been terrified of going to dentist. Since my first visit, Dr Strohman and all of her staff have been exceptionally nice, kind and friendly to me. I do not think their charges are out of lines with other dentists. And I truly think your dental and physical health needs are of extreme importance to Dr Strohman and her staff. I have referred several of my friends to Dr Strohman and all have been happy with her care and concern.
This dentist is new to our area, so you think she would be extra careful at treating new patients decently. Not so. The wait was ridiculous, over 46 minutes. The staff are all rude. They don't introduce themselves, like saying, "Hi, I'm Kim, I'll be your dental hygenist today". Intead they just bark orders, "Go to room one!" like they are herding cattle. Then the dentist herself tries to force you into having things done that you don't want so she can get your money. I don't recommend this dentist to anyone, unless you like to be treated badly by people.
Dr. Shelly K Strohman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsStrohman Dental, 4210 Kell Blvd Ste 100, Wichita Falls, TX
Dr. Shelly K Strohman is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Wichita Falls, TX.