Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sherman H Telis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Sherman H Telis has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
I had been a client of Dr. tells for over 20 years. I had been pleased with his professionalism, care and expertise. It was toward the end of my visits with Dr. Telis that I became concerned and upset with the services received. I emphasize that my trust in the service of Dr. Telis had always been at the highest possible level. That changed when I believe that there was more than once when dental work was prescribed when in actuality was not neccessary. Because of my trust in Dr. Tells this has given me many sleepless nights. I would say to all future clients that a second opinion be sought. My experience with my current dentist has further convinced me that others seek that second opinion before accepting the word of Dr. Telis. At this point in time I have no reason to fault Dr. Telis other than my concern for other clients of this dentist.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChase Plaza Dental Clinic Llc, 5406 Connecticut Ave NW Ste 102, Washington, DC
Dr. Sherman H Telis is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Washington, DC.