Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherri N Alpert
Dr. Sherri N Alpert, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Monroe, NY, with another office in Suffern, NY. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherri N Alpert has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Sherri N Alpert has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Sherri N Alpert has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
28 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Sherri N Alpert Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Sherri N Alpert
Dr. Sherri Alpert Dr. Sherri Alpert attended Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts as an undergraduate, where she majored in Fine Arts. She continued her studies at the State University of Buffalo Dental School receiving her Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree. She is a member of Alpha Omega a dental fraternity and is listed in Who's Who among American Universities and Colleges for 1987 - 88. Dr. Alpert and Dr. Crohn met while students at Buffalo Dental School and were married soon after graduation. Dr. Alpert completed a one year residency in Dental Medicine at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, including Geriatric Training at the Parker Geriatric Institute in New Hyde Park, New York. Dr. Alpert loves treating children and working with first time dental patients who are apprehensive about seeing a dentist. She recently published a book, "Cassandra Gets Her Smile Back" and is working on a new book "The Attack of the Sugar Bugs" to help children relax at their dental visits. Dr. Alpert is active in community organizations including Girl Scouts. She is also active in the Southern Orange Dental Study Club and is Vice President of the Orange County Dental Study Group. She is also a member of the American Dental Association and The Ninth District Dental Society. When not practicing dentistry, she enjoys painting, sculpting, cooking, photography, writing, and exhibiting her artwork and sculptures as well as being with her family.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sherri N Alpert is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Monroe, NY.