Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sherry Anoushfar has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Sherry Anoushfar has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Extremely professional dentist!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sherry Anoushfar - Posted on December 17th, 2015
My recent visit at Dr. Anoushfar's office was very pleasant and comfortable. She is experienced, professional and very gentle! The staff are kind and very polite and go out of their way to make your visit pleasant. The hygienist was nice and gentle too! Also, The front desk receptionist is knowledgeable with insurances and she takes care of all paperwork so I had NO HASSLES and no surprises with payments. I felt I was in good hands and highly recommend them!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sherry Anoushfar - Posted on May 14th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sherry Anoushfar - Posted on April 24th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sherry Anoushfar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sherry Anoushfar's office for more information.
1984 Isaac Newton Sq W Ste 201 Reston, VA : (703) 318-8133
More about Dr. Sherry Anoushfar
Sherry Anoushfar, DDS, PC Dr. Sherry Anoushfar graduated from Simmons College in Boston Massachusetts obtaining an undergraduate Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and Philosophy in 1984. After working as a research assistant in Boston University Cancer research center for one year, Dr. Anoushfar continued her education at Georgetown University school of Dentistry in Washington D.C., where she obtained her D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery) in 1990 and started to practice dentistry as an associate and later as partner in several Maryland and Northern Virginia dental group practices. In 1993 Dr. Anoushfar successfully completed a 1 year comprehensive training program in all phases of dental Implantology at Howard University College of Dentistry and was certified by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. In 1997 she opened her solo practice in Reston, Virginia where she has been practicing all aspects of General and Cosmetic dentistry. In December 2006 she relocated to a new office in Reston, equipped with the most advanced aspects of modern digital technology. Dr. Anoushfar is an upstanding member of the following organizations: American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Northern Virginia Dental Society Dr. Anoushfar lives with her husband and 2 children in Mclean, Virginia.
Locations & DirectionsSHERRY ANOUSHFAR DDS, 1984 Isaac Newton Sq W Ste 201, Reston, VA
Dr. Sherry Anoushfar is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Reston, VA.