- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shiaw W Chang
Dr. Shiaw W Chang is a doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Shiaw W Chang has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Shiaw W Chang has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. Shiaw W Chang Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Shiaw W Chang
About Shiaw-Wei David Chang, D.M.D., P.A. Dr. Shiaw-Wei David Chang is recognized as one of the areaâ€™s modern pioneers in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics. After graduating among the top 5% of his high school class at Paint Branch High School in Burtonsville, Maryland, Dr. Chang completed his undergraduate studies at the University of California, Los Angeles. He received a Bachelorâ€™s degree in Biology at UCLA. Dr. Chang received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine. Graduating in the top 10 of his class, he was inducted into the Matthew Cryer Honor Society. He completed one year of advanced training in general dentistry at the University of Pennsylvania Dental Care Center and received an AEGD certificate. He completed his orthodontic training and earned his Certificate in Orthodontics at New York University, School of Dentistry. Currently, Dr. Chang is recognized by the American Board of Orthodontists as Board Certified and is trained in various orthodontic treatment modalities including Invisalign, functional appliances, and fixed straight-wire appliances. Dr. Chang has performed numerous research studies at National Institutes of Health, National Institutes of Dental Research, University of Pennsylvania, and at New York University. Dr. Chang belongs to various professional associations including: American Dental Association American Board of Orthodontics Maryland State Dental Association Southern Maryland Dental Society American Association of Orthodontists Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists World Federation of Orthodontists He is currently licensed to practice in the states of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia. Dr. Chang practices at ChangDMD Orthodontics, which he established in 2002 in Maryland, and in Virginia in 2006.