- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shikha Bubna
Dr. Shikha Bubna is a doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Naperville, IL and Morton Grove, IL( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry, Pedodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Shikha Bubna has 4 locations
Dr. Shikha Bubna has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Shikha Bubna has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Shikha Bubna Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Shikha Bubna
About Dr. Shikha Bubna DDS, Certified, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Dr. Shikha Bubna is a board-certified pediatric dentist and has been practicing for several years. She grew up in the Bay Area of Northern California, and completed a 6-year accelerated dental program at University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry. After finishing dental school, she completed a pediatric dental residency at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. While in dental school, it was always her dream to one day move to the Windy City, so after residency she moved to downtown Chicago to start practicing Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Bubna joined Childrenâ€™s Dental World in the fall of 2009 and enjoys working in an office where she can truly make children feel at home. With every visit, a child chooses a movie of his/her choice, and leaves with prizes and balloons - which helps children look forward to their next visit at the dentist. Dr. Bubna enjoys spending time with each child, to address any questions or to alleviate any fears he/she may have. She believes that the prevention of dental disease must start at an early age, and taking the time to teach patients how to care for their teeth leads to good habits starting at a young age. Dr. Bubna strives to individually accommodate her communication and care to each patient, based on the childâ€™s emotional, developmental, and chronological age. Dr. Bubna looks forward to becoming part of your community and meeting you and your child. Please contact Childrenâ€™s Dental World at (312) 326-5437 to make an appointment.