Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shirley C Austin has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Shirley C Austin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Shirley C Austin has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Tooth Whitening
- Teeth Cleaning
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Shirley C Austin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife HMO
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Shirley C Austin
Shirley C. Austin, D.M.D Dr. Austin graduated with honors with a Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree from Boston University School of Dental Medicine. Afterwards, she completed a General Practice Residency at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. Through this program, Dr. Austin gained valuable experience working with medically compromised patients, as well as learning advanced techniques in various aspects of dentistry. She also gained experienced treating physically and mentally handicapped patients in a clinical setting and in the operating room under general anesthesia. Dr. Austin is emphatic about putting her patients' best interests first, and is committed to making their dental experience a positive one. When Dr. Austin is away from the office, she enjoys traveling, watching football and spending time with friends and family. As an avid foodie, she also enjoys cooking and sampling different foods.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shirley C Austin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Diego, CA.