Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Silvia D Erickson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 5
Before i say anything, i want to make it clear that i think Dr. Silvia is the BEST. DENTIST. EVER! I am so glad that i switch to her office. From the moment i stepped foot in there, i was greeted with smiles and gestures from Noel--her receptionist. I signed paper work and in as quick as 2-3 minutes i was already being taken into a room for X-rays. Shortly after x-rays were taken Dr. Silvia came into the room and started to generously explain the procedure that needed to take place. I went through deep cleaning and i feel more than satisfied with the results. Dr. Silvia along with her staff made me feel very comfortable throughout all of my appointments!
I couldn't have been happier with my visits to this office. Dr. Erickson fixed a chipped tooth I had (for 12 years) and when I saw how beautiful and perfect the result was, I cried! She takes her time and is very thorough and caring. Her office staff is organized and helpful. I highly recommend this dentist!
Dr. Silvia D Erickson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSilvia De Lima Sobral Erickson Dds, 5370 Hollister Ave, Santa Barbara, CA
Dr. Silvia D Erickson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Santa Barbara, CA.