Is Dr. Simmy Arora the right Dentist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Simmy Arora has 2 locations
280 Middle Country Rd Ste K
Selden, NY 11784
Book Online Now
Dr. Simmy Arora has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Simmy Arora has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
17 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Simmy Arora Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Simmy Arora
Simmy Arora, DDS Dr. Arora was born in Delhi, India, and moved to the US at a young age. Dr. Arora was a Biology Major at California State University, Northridge with a minor in Philosophy. She graduated in 1998 and got accepted to NYU College of dentistry. After graduating from NYU in 2001, she completed her 1-year residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital. Dr. Arora began practicing as an associate in the Bronx and did so for 6 years prior to opening this practice. Dr. Arora likes to read and paint in her free time, as well as watching movies, reading, and spending time with friends and family. Dr. Arora speaks Hindi and Punjabi.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Simmy Arora is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Selden, NY.