- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Siri Chanthasalo
Dr. Siri Chanthasalo is a doctor primarily located in Elgin, IL, with another office in Elgin, IL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Siri Chanthasalo has 2 locations
Dr. Siri Chanthasalo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Siri Chanthasalo has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Siri Chanthasalo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Siri Chanthasalo
Dr. Siri Chanthasalo was born in Laos and moved to Illinois at a very young age. She completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences at Northern Illinois University in 1997. This is where she met her husband, Phouvang. Dr. Chanthasalo went on to the University Of Illinois College Of Dentistry and received her Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2002. She and her husband have two small children. Dr. Chanthasalo chose Elginâ€™s beautiful far west side to open her practice because of her ties to the community. Both she and her husband have family and friends that live in the area. She also enjoys the diversity that the town offers. As the area grows, Dr. Chanthasalo wants to grow a family dental practice that she and her community can be proud of. Professional Memberships American Dental Association Illinois State Dental Society Chicago Dental Society Academy of General Dentistry