Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Siv E Chhay
Dr. Siv E Chhay, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Dallas, TX. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Siv E Chhay has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Siv E Chhay has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Siv E Chhay has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Front office staff (Husband of Dentist) had no clue. "Total scam artist. Well, where shall I start! For starters he tried to charge me a cancellation fee ($400.00) two days prior to my visit (which I refused to pay), he later he apologized. "Saying it as a common mistake!" The day of the visit he tried to charge me the total amount of my root canal and crown. Note: I have insurance and have not had any services rendered up to this point. Again, I told him that I WILL PAY for what my insurance does not cover for today's visit only and half of the crown. He then tries to tell me that he has not submitted the paper work for my insurance so he wants the entire amount (including the total crown amount.) I explain that this is totally unethical. I should not have to pay for the entire crown procedure that wont be preformed, until two weeks from the date of the root canal. I contacted my Aunt who is a dental sales rep. She made a call to the office and inquired about their policies. He then proceeds to hang up on her on two separate occasions. Finally he answers and says, "Very very busy cant talk for long." He the changes his story and says. "No, not want whole payment today, just half for whole procedure(including crown)." Two days earlier I asked what the total amount I am responsible for. At which point I was fine with. Then the day of the root canal the price then mysteriously changes again. I put up with this nonsense because my mouth was throbbing but there is no way I was getting any work done here. Earlier in the conversation I asked if the doctor was in and he said no but she is 10 minutes away. I was in the office for over thirty minutes and she never showed up. This office flies just under the radar not to be detected for unlawful practices but ethically they are a sham! AVOID THIS OFFICE AT ALL "COST".
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTexas A And M College Of Dentistry, 3302 Gaston Ave, Dallas, TX
Dr. Siv E Chhay is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dallas, TX.