Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Smita A Borole DDS
Dr. Smita A Borole, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Alcoa, TN. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Smita A Borole has 2 locations
11340 Parkside Dr Unit 2110
Knoxville, TN 37934
228 Hamilton Crossing Dr
Alcoa, TN 37701
Book Online Now
Dr. Smita A Borole has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Smita A Borole has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Smita A Borole - Posted on October 3rd, 2018
Pass Up On This One!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Smita A Borole - Posted on February 11th, 2015
Made an appointment (with Rose) by phone. A day before appointment I called to "double check". The person who answered the phone, couldn't see an appointment for me. But rescheduled same day, later time. I went to appointment filled out forms, then was told Id be contacted with a quote and a new appointment time. However I have never had a single returned call. My finding's are this practice is unorganized and very unprofessional. Time is precious and this was a waste!
18 Years Experience
Goa Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Smita A Borole Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Smita A Borole is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Knoxville, TN.