Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Soheila Elaahi
Dr. Soheila Elaahi, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Suffern, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Soheila Elaahi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Soheila Elaahi has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Soheila Elaahi - Posted on November 20th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Elaahi for many years. She is the most conscientious dentist I have ever had care for my teeth. She does whatever possible to save my teeth (rather than extract). And when I need work done, she goes to great lengths to make sure the work is perfect. She also watches out for costs.
29 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Soheila Elaahi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsLINDA JOYCE KURTZ MD, 11 N Airmont Rd Ste 9, Suffern, NY
Dr. Soheila Elaahi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Suffern, NY.