Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Spencer A Ellis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Spencer A Ellis has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 26
Do NOT go to him. He does UNECESSARY work and awful work at that. He will tell you that you have a bunch of cavities that you dont even have and will drill your teeth so much there will barely be any left if you let him. He also extracted one of my teeth that were fine and he also will try to do a bunch of root canals. Please.. I recommend that no one go to him so you dont end up like i am now. I was nieve to the situation and let him do any work he recommended but now i know better and just dont want anyone else to be in my position now
I received a root canal. For 2 months I was in terrible pain. He would do NOTHING! Insurance termed, still in excruciating pain he said he could just pull tooth and charged an outrageous amount to pull the tooth. The root canal did not work because he obviously did not do it correctly and received money from insurance for the root canal, in which the permanent cap was never put on he should have pulled it for free!!! I do not recommend this dentist for anyone!
Dr Ellis is a fantastic dentist. My children love dealing with him and his staff. He explains every procedure and explains in detail the reason for the problem. His office is very friendly and extremely clean.explains in detail the reason for the problem. His office is very friendly and extremely clean. The children absolutely love watching television while they wait in their room.
Dr. Spencer A Ellis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsEllis Family Dentistry, 170 Scott High Dr, Huntsville, TN
Dr. Spencer A Ellis is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Huntsville, TN.