Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Spencer S Hoyt has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Spencer S Hoyt has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Spencer S Hoyt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Staff was very friendly and willing to help at all times. Staff was able to get me in same day if needed (went in next day per my request). Dr. Hoyt was also very friendly and explained everything very well. Never felt pressured to do more than what I requested and loved that Dr. Hoyt called me personally to check on my healing the day after.
I realize all dental work is expensive, and I am not sure if the cost of my visit was excessive, but I do know that it was not clearly explained to me before I had deep cleaning done. It used over half of my dental benefits for the year, so I don't think would have agreed to have it done that day had I known.
I first saw this office conveniently located off 7th street. I knew this was a brand new office so I was skeptical. When I called the office to get an appointment, they were able to fit me in right away for a teeth cleaning. I was really happy I didn't have to wait a few weeks out like most offices. When I came in for my appointment, everyone was super friendly and loved the hip modern clean office! The wait to get in is never long. Dr. Spencer did a great job cleaning my teeth and was very communicative with me during the process. I even came back for a few treatments that I needed. Everyone always makes me feel welcomed and never had a pushy feeling vibe about any treatments. I have already referred my friends and will continue to do so!!
Dr. Spencer S Hoyt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsFloss Dental, 2421 W 7th St Ste 103, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Spencer S Hoyt is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.