Dr. Spencer S Hoyt Is this you?

3.9

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Spencer S Hoyt?

Caring and friendly staff!

Staff was very friendly and willing to help at all times. Staff was able to get me in same day if needed (went in next day per my request). Dr. Hoyt was also very friendly and explained everything very well. Never felt pressured to do more than what I requested and loved that Dr. Hoyt called me personally to check on my healing the day after.

COST

I realize all dental work is expensive, and I am not sure if the cost of my visit was excessive, but I do know that it was not clearly explained to me before I had deep cleaning done. It used over half of my dental benefits for the year, so I don't think would have agreed to have it done that day had I known.

Love this Dental office! I say Go!!

I first saw this office conveniently located off 7th street. I knew this was a brand new office so I was skeptical. When I called the office to get an appointment, they were able to fit me in right away for a teeth cleaning. I was really happy I didn't have to wait a few weeks out like most offices. When I came in for my appointment, everyone was super friendly and loved the hip modern clean office! The wait to get in is never long. Dr. Spencer did a great job cleaning my teeth and was very communicative with me during the process. I even came back for a few treatments that I needed. Everyone always makes me feel welcomed and never had a pushy feeling vibe about any treatments. I have already referred my friends and will continue to do so!!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Spencer S Hoyt is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.