Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stefani J Allison
Dr. Stefani J Allison, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Winter Haven, FL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Stefani J Allison has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Stefani J Allison has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 4
Be careful!! I went to Dr. Allison because I thought I had a cavity. She took and X-ray and said I had periodontal bacteria and have bone loss all around the tooth and it would need to be extracted right away. She even warned me that this bacteria can eat away at my implants. Lucky for me she doesn't pull teeth. She gave me a referral for an oral surgeon and even mentioned "bone loss" in her referral. I decided to skip the oral surgeon and go straight to a periodontist. I cried for a week waiting for my appointment. I took a day off work and drove 50 miles to the periodontist. $400 later and he gives me a clean bill of heath. My teeth are healthy and so are my gums. I do not need a tooth pulled nor do I have a periodontal bacteria!!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGERALD W GRINER DDS, 200 Avenue K SE Ste 1, Winter Haven, FL
Dr. Stefani J Allison is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Winter Haven, FL.