Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie Bangs
Dr. Stephanie Bangs, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephanie Bangs has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Stephanie Bangs has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Stephanie Bangs
Dr. Stephanie Bangs, DDS Dr. Stephanie Bangs was born in Fort Worth, raised in Arlington and graduated from Baylor University. She earned her dental degree at Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas. During her dental education, she served as a mentor and tutor to underclassmen and served as President of the Texas Association of Women Dentists for two years. She also received an Award for Excellence in Student Research: Hinman Student Research Symposium. Dr. Bangs is a member of the American Dental Association and the Texas Dental Association and Fort Worth District Dental Society. She is dedicated to continuing to learn the newest techniques and recommendations for treatment to provide the absolute best care for her patients. She enjoys spending time with her husband, David, her son, Mark and her daughter, Molly as well as the rest of her family and friends. She enjoys watching movies, crafting and brushing up on her photography. Her favorite models for her pictures are, of course, her son and daughter.
Locations & DirectionsBANGS FAMILY DENTISTRY, 1200 Overlook Ter Ste A, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Stephanie Bangs is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.