Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie K Bomar
Dr. Stephanie K Bomar, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Herndon, VA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephanie K Bomar has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Stephanie K Bomar has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Stephanie K Bomar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
More about Dr. Stephanie K Bomar
Stephanie K. Bomar, D.M.D. D.M.D. – University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine B.S. – Loyola College in Maryland 7 years experience Background Dr. Bomar grew up in Fairfax County, VA, and became interested in dentistry at an early age. She is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association, and Northern Virginia Dental Society, and enjoys volunteering at the Northern Virginia Dental Clinic in Falls Church, providing dental care to underprivileged residents of Virginia. In 2009, she was a recipient of the Northern Virginia Dental Society's Ellen S. Flanagan Volunteer Service Award. Dr. Bomar enjoys treating patients of all ages, and educating them about their dental health. In her free time, she enjoys activities such as needlepoint and yoga. It's very satisfying to be able to help patients improve their smiles and oral health in a comfortable setting. -- Dr. Stephanie K. Bomar Email
Locations & DirectionsKENNETH QIU DDS, 1110 Elden St, Herndon, VA
Dr. Stephanie K Bomar is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Herndon, VA.