- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie G Gruchalla DDS
Dr. Stephanie G Gruchalla, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Fargo, ND. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Stephanie G Gruchalla has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephanie G Gruchalla has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Stephanie G Gruchalla Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Stephanie G Gruchalla
Meet Dr. Stephanie Gruchalla Stephanie Guy Gruchalla, DDS I am very blessed to love what I do as a dentist. I look forward to coming to work each day to see the people I work with and the patients I treat. It is a privilege to be trusted as a family dentist, and I take that responsibility very seriously. While I enjoy the challenge and technical aspects of dentistry, the interpersonal relationships I have developed with my patients of all ages are what truly bring me joy. I love to hear their stories, what’s going on in their lives, and what their kids are up to. I feel honored to be a part of their lives while helping them achieve optimal oral health. Education Bachelor of Arts – Gustavus Adolphus College, Cum Laude Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Continuing education is an essential aspect of providing my patients with the most current, proven, and successful care possible. I love to explore new ideas about the technical aspects of dentistry, and I consider myself a lifelong learner. As a member of the Heartland Study Club, I attend educational seminars and annual meetings of the North Dakota and Minnesota Dental Associations. About our Team Our office is a fun place to be and is filled with people who really love their jobs. You will often hear laughter flowing in from the treatment rooms and back office. Each person on our team is highly trained and wants to make your dental experience the best it can be. Outside the Office I am a native of Fargo, ND, and am so happy to live, work, and raise my family in the wonderful community where I grew up. I married my high school sweetheart, Matt, and we have a beautiful daughter, Greta, and two Boston terriers, Coco and Kiki. I love spending time with my family; spending the day doing whatever my daughter wants to do is a perfect day! I also enjoy reading, skiing, visiting my parents’ lake cabin, biking, and traveling.