Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen C Angeloff has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Stephen C Angeloff has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C Angeloff - Posted on October 24th, 2018
This man is a SAINT!! I have had hellish dental experiences my whole life and it's scarred me psychologically. So, I was extremely stressed out - but Dr. Angeloff changed everything!! It didn't take long to realize that I didn't have to anxiously brace myself all the time; he told me when to expect any discomfort and for how long. I didn't know it could be that way with a dentist before. I have never had a dentist who was so kind and understanding and GENTLE! He patiently explained everything he needed to do and why - in normal language. He is super professional but still warm. He was familiar with the medications I take and the affect they have on gums. He has this extremely calming manner and voice that helped me relax. WOW... If dentistry makes you nervous - Dr. Angeloff is your guy. And, his office is sparkling clean, and, it doesn't even have that gross smell dental offices always have. (Check out the art in the bathroom - awesome!)
I got dentures that are painful and don't fit. After 3months, he wants to charge my for relining after I just gave him $4000
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C Angeloff - Posted on July 29th, 2017
He's been great
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C Angeloff - Posted on January 14th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C Angeloff - Posted on September 25th, 2015
BEST DENTIST EVER!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C Angeloff - Posted on July 15th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stephen C Angeloff Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Stephen C Angeloff is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Eureka, CA.