Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen A Asam
Dr. Stephen A Asam, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chesapeake, VA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen A Asam has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Stephen A Asam has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Stephen A Asam
Stephen A. Asam, D.D.S. Dr. Asam has been providing outstanding smiles for his patients since 1989. He received his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from Hampden-Sydney College and attended the Medical College of Virginia, where he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. Committed to continuing education, Dr. Asam maintains memberships with the American Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association and the Tidewater Dental Association. He is active in his community, volunteering his services at Chesapeake Care Free Clinic. During his leisure time, he enjoys gardening and fishing. He and his wife have lived in Chesapeake for the past 18 years and have two beautiful children.
Locations & DirectionsSTEPHEN ADOLF ASAM DDS, 632 Cedar Rd Ste A, Chesapeake, VA
Dr. Stephen A Asam is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chesapeake, VA.