Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen C Andersen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Stephen C Andersen has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C Andersen - Posted on December 28th, 2018
I have dental anxiety...so it’s safe to assume I don’t like going to the dentist. But Dr. Andersen offered sleep dentistry with no extra cost and it changed my life. I had multiple dental issues which I had been putting off forever. The dental visits I had to have 2 appointments. Got all my dental work completed and honestly it was the easiest dental visits for me. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Andersen for your dental needs. 5 stars!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C Andersen - Posted on October 5th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C Andersen - Posted on April 15th, 2018
Dr. Andersen is great! I don’t like seeing the dentist, but I had a bad tooth and I couldn’t hold off on the pain. I checked my insurance and checked a few dentists on google. Dr. Andersen had the best reviews so I called and they were able to get me in that same day. The staff was friendly and the office clean. Dr. Andersen sensed my nervousness was very professional and put me at ease. Long story short I was out of pain that appointment and he was awesome! Big thanks!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C Andersen - Posted on June 10th, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stephen C Andersen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsLAKE BELLEVUE DENTAL CARE, 1 Lake Bellevue Dr, Bellevue, WA
Dr. Stephen C Andersen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bellevue, WA.