- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen E Christy
Dr. Stephen E Christy is a doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Charles, MO. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Stephen E Christy has 2 locations
Dr. Stephen E Christy has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen E Christy has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Stephen E Christy Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Stephen E Christy
Dr. Stephen Christy is originally from Alton, Illinois where he attended Southern Illinois University Dental School and achieved his Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 2005.Â Since graduation, Dr. Christy has practiced dentistry in both Illinois and Missouri with the goal of one day having his own dental practice in the St. Louis area.Â In June, 2010, Dr. Christy's goal was achieved and he is thrilled to be providing dental care to patients at his own practice located at 3707 Watson Road in the St. Louis Hills Neighborhood. Dr. Christy is a member of the Watson Road Business Association, the St. Louis Dental Society, theÂ Missouri Dental AssociationÂ and the American Dental Association.Â Dr. Christy is also involved with a local dental study club. Dr. Christy enjoys running and is a member of the St. Louis TrackClub. Dr.ChristyÂ andÂ hisÂ wife reside in University City with their adopted dachshund.