Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen B Deloach has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Stephen B Deloach has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Stephen B Deloach has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 49
I was so very afraid of dentist I had not seen one in over 16 years. I had very bad experiences in the past. I wouldn't eat in front of anyone, did not smile. I would not allow photos taken and I was in horrible pain. Dr. Deloach and family team made me feel like I was the most important person in the world. They understood my fear and treated me with kit gloves. Doctor Deloach explained everything to me as well as his family team. I had all my teeth removed very little swelling due to Doctor Deloaches extreme care and gentleness. The pain was little to none after my surgery. If you fear dentists and want a great smile back with no pain, see Doctor Deloach. You will be his only interest when you need his help. I had surgery on Thursday and was back to work on Monday. My coworkers could not believe the absence of swelling and the little pain I had. If you are in pain or fear from a Dentist please see Doctor Deloach your fear will be gone, I now walk into the office smiling and feel like I am being welcomed by my Family. By the way this is such a loving great bunch of folks, they donate their own time once a year to help those struggling. This man is certainly " A Dentist with a heart"
Thanks so much Maryann for the wonderful review! Our whole team really appreciates it! :)
Very nice staff and dentist, but time was a little long due to patient volume.
Thanks so much for the review! We apologize for the wait time. We work hard to keep patient wait times to a minimal. We will continue to work on this for our patients in the future. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day! :)
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Stephen B Deloach accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Dental Excellence, 212 E College St, Dickson, TN
Dr. Stephen B Deloach is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dickson, TN.