Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen E Brown DDS
Dr. Stephen E Brown, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Longmont, CO, with another office in Greeley, CO. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen E Brown has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen E Brown has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Stephen E Brown has the following 10 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Stephen E Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
More about Dr. Stephen E Brown
Dr. Stephen Brown’s first experiences as a dentist had an enormous impact on how he approaches the art and science of dentistry. He met a high proportion of mature folks as his first patients. It became clear to Dr. Brown that those patients who had invested in their oral health to retain their optimal chewing function were in better overall health and more active people. More recently, the obesity and diabetes “epidemics” in America have reinforced for him the vital role of the teeth as the initiators of the digestive process. People who are able to chew better can eat fruits, vegetables and leaner meat and can therefore maintain a healthier diet. People who are missing teeth or whose teeth are painful tend to rely on soft foods which tend to have considerably less nutritional value. Dr. Brown is also aware that most people have a lot of demands on their time and money in today’s fast-paced society. He is a big believer in providing the best solution for the dental problem and in using the best materials, thus saving the patient time and money. The goal of his practice is to use his skills and experience to benefit our patients - to improve their appearance and function - with the strong belief that better oral health leads to better overall health. This is the goal of the whole dental team.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen E Brown is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Longmont, CO.