Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen C English has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Stephen C English has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Showing 3 of 3
No bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C English - Posted on September 13th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C English - Posted on March 24th, 2017
A++ Dental Surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen C English - Posted on January 5th, 2016
He is very nice and in a time that most doctors don't share things openly about themselves he does including his cell phone number after any procedure. Who knows a doctor that gives you that? He also calls you that night to check on you to see if you are still okay. This is an excellent job in my book.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stephen C English accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsSTEPHEN CRAIG ENGLISH DMD, 2363 Dunn Ave Ste 2, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Stephen C English is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jacksonville, FL.