Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen F Anderson DDS
Dr. Stephen F Anderson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Stephen F Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Stephen F Anderson has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen F Anderson - Posted on November 28th, 2018
gets the job done
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen F Anderson - Posted on November 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen F Anderson - Posted on June 11th, 2015
46 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Stephen F Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsORAL FACIAL AND IMPLANT SURGERY PA, 1537 Brantley Rd, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Stephen F Anderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Myers, FL.